The Goal Of This Event
The objective of this two-day summit is to bring together cross-industry leaders to discuss key trends and innovative approaches to business intelligence and data for the enterprise. Why don’t you join us as a speaker or sponsor at our inaugural BI & Data event!
Points of Discussion
- From information to transformation: how advanced analytics can transform the enterprise
- Self-service analytics: taking business intelligence capabilities to the next level
- Turning information into value: applying infonomics to manage, measure and monetise your
- Harnessing technology: putting blockchain, artificial intelligence, machine learning and
automation to work
- Business intelligence driving enterprise strategy: providing strategic guidance and execution
support across the business
- The new CXO kid on the block: carving out your role as a data and analytics leader in a
- Beyond data protection: making the most of compliance requirements like GDPR to drive the
value of data
- Data as the beating heart of the innovative enterprise: how create a culture of innovation from
within your data executive role
Who Will You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit and Why Now?
As members of the data community, we have all faced challenges throughout 2018 from a rapidly-evolving and rapidly landscape that has included major data breaches, a shortage of expert data scientists, oceans of data collected through the IoT, the rise and rise of blockchain as a disruptor, plus the introduction of the GDPR. From a governance perspective we are seeing increased government and industry regulations, with ever more compliance and privacy issues to address, while our boards are demanding evidence that shows how data is a corporate asset.
Simultaneously, data executives must support and enhance corporate strategies that aim to make the most of technology and other opportunities, enabling you to drive business decisions with confidence. These challenges are expanding the responsibilities placed upon data professionals, who must work across the enterprise and lead from both a technical and commercial position.
Everyone agrees that robust metrics, data and analytics are at the core of smart businesses and are critical to ensure a competitive advantage, enabling evidence-based decisions, and data executives need a forum to come together in dialogue with peers on these issues.
Today’s corporate leaders need knowledge, practical tools and inspiration to take back to the office, innovative ways to turn data into value and enable intelligent business decision-making. At our summit, you’ll develop your leadership capabilities and gather practical BI and data knowhow from those at the forefront of their fields to help you drive your company forward. Hear from leaders who have been there, tried that and are shaping the future of their industries. Register now!
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- Cross-industry learning – find out how innovative new projects adopted by other sectors could
add value to your business
- Save time and money – concentrated industry insights and knowledge across two intensive days
- Case studies – practical information on what works and what doesn’t, outlining the challenges
and lessons learned for current and planned projects
- Networking and interactive – build new relationships and engage with other executives in our
workshops, unconference sessions and networking lunches
- Collaborate – specialists and innovators generating brilliant ideas and innovative solutions
- Real-world information – get practical, evidence-based insights to help you stay ahead of the
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet up to 100 like-minded cross-industry data executives at Unleashing Innovation in BI & Data across two intensive days, taking advantage of the chance to do some strategic networking, plus engaging in all the idea generation and problem-solving opportunities. Whether you’re a data or analytics professional looking to improve your leadership skills, a security manager seeking practical advice to accelerate progress on your next initiative or a Chief Data or Information Officer leading business intelligence in the enterprise, you’ll find the insights, peers and strategic partners you’re seeking. When you attend, you’ll connect with a cross-industry community focused on finding solutions to pressing challenges in BI and Data for the enterprise.